- The basic screen allows access to SVK PK pages and the online catalogue.
- In order to access other pages, you need to log in as a user.
- In the log-in window, for name, enter the number of your user card (e.g. 263P123456).
- If instead of a user card you use a University of West Bohemia JIS card or a Pilsen Card, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Next enter your password.
If you have not yet changed your password, it is the same as your birth number, including the slash (e.g. 010101/1111).
- Confirm by pressing OK.
- Open study zone
There are sixteen workstations with Internet access available on the ground floor of the central library.
These stations enable printing at the check-out desk in the entrance hall.
When collecting printed material, state the number of the computer you were using.
Fees for printing are charged according to the price list.
- General study room
In the hall of the study room there is one computer with access to the database of norms.
- Reading room
The computer allows access to licensed library databases. It is not for free Internet access.
- Music cabinet
- Special study room
Three computers for library users with free Internet access and one restricted to the licensed library database.
- Open access section
Internet access is also available on three computers on the second floor. Printing is possible via the staff in the open access section.
- Library for the visually impaired
The Library for the visually impaired at 1 Jagellonská street has one computer with free Internet access.
- Public use of the Internet is subject to SVK PK regulations (viz Library Regulations, art. 13, Rules for use of computers with Internet access and electronic sources of information).
- On Saturdays computers operate only in the open study zone and open access section.