- onsite loans from the reference library, 400 newspapers and periodicals are available in the open access section; others on request via a member of staff
- onsite loans of bound volumes of newspapers and periodicals from library stock
- self-service copy facilities for up to 10 pages; larger orders are handled by the reprographic workshop, including A3format
- the reference library contains approximately 3 000 individual issues of newspapers and periodicals from the current and previous year; 186 microfilms, bound volumes of selected periodicals and Code of Laws of the CR
- electronic catalogue
- name catalogue of periodicals
- digitized documents of the regional book collection in the Kramerius system – full access can only be used from computers in the library network
- Anopress media database – full text articles from the daily press and periodicals since 1996. Password required.